Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

IX

















I see them on so many blogs: lists with what they did last week, what made them happy. I adore lists, so that´s something for me. But since a while I´m thinking about the right list for me. I´m not able to post 7 selfmade- things every sunday. And I wanna have some more opportunities than the five senses. Otherwise I don´t wanna get into a bondage to fill all categories with nice things. That would happen if I´d make it as a duty. That´s why I waited to make such a list for so long. Now I´m sitting on the terrace, my baby is sleeping and I can´t pull myself together to make something productive. More I like to remind me of the last days, feel, smell and see the memories. So I start a list. Maybe it will appear regularly, maybe just this one time, maybe unregularly and with different categories.I just don´t care at the moment and start my personal list.
So my week:


See: a grasshopper

Smell: chamomile

Hear: patter of rain under the verandatop

Taste: Stroopwaffeltjes in the Netherlands

Feel: sun on the skin

Do: pick strawberries and make some tasty jam with it

Drink: sangria with fruits

Think: about elapsed days of vacation

Wear: breezy jumpsuits

Buy: a wooden picture of a guitargirl, some vintage-postcards

Keine Kommentare: