Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Paperbags

 
























Paperbags. A very good way to recycle old magazines, books and everything else from paper. I have a huge collection of paper and for making this collection a bit clearer I started sewing paperbags. I like them a lot. Many of them will become nice advent- calenders for friends and family.
It´s very simple to make these paperbags:

You need a paper. Fold it in the middle. Or you take two papers and lay the inner sides on each other. Then you sew the open sides together. Just the side at the head stays open. I have added bails. But you can also hang these bags with pegs (if you want to hang them). For an advent- calender add numbers on the front of the bags (stamp or paint, sew them or past stickers). 

I really love these bags and I can´t wait to see those totally different bags hanging on the wall, filled with nice surprises.

4 Kommentare:

für grosse mädchen hat gesagt…

supergenial - tolle idee - ich liebe es. die motive sind zuckersüß und hübsch - ziehst du dann durch die ösen das band ?? lg

lotte hat gesagt…

und die idee ist auch total klasse!;) schön:))

Lisbeth hat gesagt…

Tolle Idee! Die sind wirklich wunderschön. Ich werde das auf jeden Fall mal probieren. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sieht toll aus, vor allem hast Du wirklich schöne Papiere benutzt!