Montag, 10. Oktober 2011
K-N-E-E
A turbulent week is behind me. I´m injured and an operation is waiting for me and my knee. My emotions are playing with me. The carousel has seats for fear, pain, disappointment, sadness and many more. But I´m also still looking for a reason why this happened to my right now.
So I had a week full of waitingrooms at the doctor, checkups, diagnostics and thoughts about sport and it´s meaning in my life.
Happily there were also some other things I sampled.
See: good friends from Gießen
Drink: milk
Taste: pumpkin pizza
Hear: cuddle-rock at the mrt
Smell: fire where no fire was
Feel: powerless
Think: about being a mom on walkers
Find: a lucky cent
Buy: a calender 2012
Do: watch my team playing without me
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

1 Kommentar:
Hej, gute Besserung Dir!!!
Falls es Dir ein kleiner Trost ist: Meinem Mann ging es Anfang des Jahres ähnlich, aber nachdem die OP endlich vorbei war und er mit der Physiotherapie angefangen hat, hat sich alles zurecht gefunden! Seine sportlichen Betätigungsfelder sind nun zwar begrenzt, aber z.B. Fahrradfahren und Schwimmen sind in seinem Fall sogar gut für´s Knie!
Ich denk´an Dich,
Nike
Kommentar veröffentlichen