| The first really warm days I spent in the garden lying in the sun. In the background there´s the mapstand I found at the bulky waste. I whitened it and now it´s home for all my postcrossing cards. |
| This month we made many trips with the bike. It was nice to get to know our hometown from a totally different view. |
| Holidays. Doesn´t this look like summer? It was such a great weather and we spent a day at the sea. |
| Every friday was Hotdog-time. Me and my mom picked up my daughter from the kindergarden and the we had lunch at the Hotdog station. My daughter loves meat- a thing she definately got from her daddy. |
| Coloured eggs. There´s this phenomenon that my boyfriend never eats cooked eggs and he doesn´t like them either. At Easter he eats maybe 10 in two days. Isn´t that curious? |
| We had a long walk hiding chocolate eggs. It was too cute how happy my little girl was when she found them. |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen