Samstag, 5. November 2011

February 2011

Her second birthday- in the new home with colourful and very tasty cake from the grandma
























Selfmade pizza, nearly every second evening



































After all the moving stress I often had a smoothie for breakfast or lunch



































February 14th, Valentinesday. I made a cake for my lovely girls.



































Vegetables from my mom mixed with selfmade pasta. That was great!
























My daughter and I always fight for the grapes. She´s quite fast eating them...
























I always wanted to try to make tofu on my own- not already spiced by fabrics. This was a try to make sesame- tofu on tomatoes. The flavor was good, but the sesame didn´t stay around the tofu. A semigood running.




























This time a month only in foodpics. I still know when and where these photos were taken. Which people were around me and how I felt. I like the fact that photos can retrieve you to a moment you didn´t have that obvious in your memory. But when you see these pictures you´re back in the moment again.

Keine Kommentare: