Donnerstag, 1. März 2012
Lecker
There´s a special magazine out in the markets. I love to bake and this magazine is awesome! Beautyful pictures, great design and layout, nice ideas for packaging and not even one recipe that´s too difficult to bake. All recipes are very simple to make and don´t have any special ingredients. Can´t wait to bake the first one.
And after 7 days of fasting cure I may eat cake again :)
The fasting cure was not that heavy for me. After the first day without food it was really not that hard to resist and my body also made it- eventhough I was cold very often. Now I feel very good, the scale shows 6 kilo less and I hope that not too many of these lost kilos come back. So I listen to my body and my stomach and I do a lot of sports.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen